Images, Documents and Videos
- Groundbreaking Media Kit (Zip File - 36 MB)
- Tip A Firefighter flyer 2016 (103 KB)
- Campus transformation entrance restructure map (241 KB)
- Hugs Help Healing Workshop LLUCH 2016 (9653 KB)
- Family Fitness Fun 5k (1176 KB)
- Spring Community Day at LLUCH photo 2016 (1273 KB)
- Perinatal research team 2016 (1529 KB)
- Walter's Children's Charity Classic check presentation 2016 (3991 KB)
- Redlands Bicycle Classic 2015 (6396 KB)
- Daniel Lara and Joshua Holz visit patients at LLUCH (5984 KB)
- Farmer Boys Check Presentation Feb 16, 2016 (1309 KB)
- Ontario Reign LLUCH Night puck drop (4147 KB)
- LLUCH Foundation Gala Silouhettes 2016 (7989 KB)
- LLUCH Foundation Gala check presentation photo (11312 KB)
- Loma Linda Guild Valentine Party 2016 (1985 KB)
- Dr. Strum implants St. Jude Medical SCS therapy device (169 KB)
- St. Jude Medical Devise Dr. Strum and patient (821 KB)
- LLUCH Foundation Gala Illuminate banner image (561 KB)
- Ryan Seacrest Ask photo 2016 (623 KB)
- March of Dimes honors nurses, delivers gratitude bags at LLU Children’s Hospital (6803 KB)
- Lexus of Riverside hosts Santa Toy Delivery for patients (3089 KB)
- Quaid Harley Davidson Toy Run (931 KB)
- KFROG Radiothon tote board photo 2015 (1254 KB)
- Seeds of Hope fundraiser Oct 2015 (4050 KB)
- PossAbilities Sports Luncheon Oct. 2015 (1214 KB)
- Cancer center donation from inland women fighting cancer 2015 (2331 KB)
- The Future of Proton Therapy
- International Congress on Vegetarian Nutrition - Press Enterprise News
- Innovations In Cancer Care (2291 KB)
- Loma Linda University Medical Center's Department of Orthopedic Surgery - Testimonial
- Pancreatic Psuedocyst Treatment II (3431 KB)
Caption: Patient, 61-year-old Raymond Soto of Fontana, preparing for an endoscopic check-up following the treatment of his pancreatic pseudocyst at Loma Linda University Medical Center
- PHOTO RELEASE: Fun Centers bring cheer to kids at Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital (2389 KB)
PHOTO RELEASE: Joshua Conejo, 10, of Hesperia, play an intense game of video basketball with Dennis McIntyre, executive vice-president of markemarketing of Stater Bros. Markets, on one of five Fun Centers at the Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital.
- Baby Fae 05 (4132 KB)
Photo by Robert Rearick, LLUMC: The legacy of the pioneering infant heart transplantation at Loma Linda University Medical Center remains in the thousands of children worldwide who lead quality lives today after successfully receiving new hearts.
- Baby Fae 04 (1161 KB)
A surgical team at Loma Linda University Medical Center, led by Dr. Leonard Bailey, performed the historic cross-species infant heart transplant on Baby Fae on Oct. 26, 1984.)
- Baby Fae 03 (2362 KB)
Baby Fae is checked upon by by Dr. Leonard Bailey and Dr. Sandra Nehlsen-Cannarella shortly after the historic cross-species infant heart transplant performed at Loma Linda University Medical Center in 1984.)
- Baby Fae 02 (1945 KB)
Photo: Robert B. Rearick, LLUMC. On November 8, 1984, Baby Fae (25 days old) listens to her mother's voice on the telephone. Her mother, who had a cold, was unable to be in the room with her.
- Baby Fae 01 (1569 KB)
Caption: In a controversial and daring attempt, Dr. Leonard L. Bailey and his surgical team at Loma Linda University Medical Center transplanted a baboon heart on Baby Fae in 1984 to save her life.
- Medical Office Building at Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta (440 KB)
Caption: An artist rendering of the new medical office building to be built just east of the new Loma Linda University Medical Center – Murrieta. The new medical office building, which will break ground this coming winter, will bring together doctors with
- New Loma Linda University Health Care Pediatric Clinic offers general pediatric services in one location (2449 KB)
Photo caption: (From left) Cathy Rehage, nurse manager, Dr. Ravindra Rao, attending physician, and Luz Gallegos, clinic manager, welcome patients to the new Loma Linda University Health Care General Pediatric Clinic. The new clinic, which opened Monday, A
- Baby Moses (985 KB)
Eddie Anguiano, known to the world as "Baby Moses," is the world's oldest living survivor of infant heart transplantation. He received his heart at Loma Linda on Nov. 20, 1985, when he was four days old.
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center (992 KB)
- Hydrotherapy Treatments at The Sanitarium (966 KB)
Loma Linda Sanitarium had an excellent reputation for its success with hydrotherapy.
- The Sanitarium (318 KB)
The Sanitarium, which preceded today's Loma Linda University Medical Center, provided treatments such as hydrotherapy -- combined with diet and exercise -- and other measures for rehabilitation.
- James M. Slater, MD, Proton Treatment and Research Center (1662 KB)
- Loma Linda University Medical Center - East Campus (9610 KB)
- Loma Linda University Children's Hospital (774 KB)
- Loma Linda University Heart & Surgical Hospital (2465 KB)
- Loma Linda University Medical Center (7788 KB)
- Good Samaritan Statue located on the campus of Loma Linda University (2921 KB)
- Classic car show highlights party celebrating birthday of Luke the Lion, mascot of Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital (2500 KB)
Photo Caption: LOMA LINDA, CA. – June 18, 2009 – Carol Hartnell, (left), board member of the Big Hearts for Little Hearts Guild, shares a laugh with Luke the Lion, mascot of Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital, during events Wednesday, June 17, mark
- Crowds cheer “topping off” of new Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta (2083 KB)
Caption: A crowd watches Thursday morning (May 21) as a construction crane hoists the last piece of steel beam for the new Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta.
You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read downloaded PDF files.