Due to the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, we will temporarily place a hold on our Trading Post publication until May 31, 2020.
Starting June 1, 2020 Digital Production Ink will be the new contact for all Trading Post requests and orders placed. We will start accepting ads on June 1, 2020 and the next print of the Trading Post will be on June 12, 2020.
Adobe Reader is needed to view the Trading Post.
Classified ADs - per one issue / week
- $8 for up to 25 words
- $12 for up to 50 words
- $16 for up to 100 words
Classified ads for Lost and Found and classified ads giving things away for no charge and no obligation are run free for one week.
Display ADs - per one issue / week
- $6 per column inch in black-and-white
- $10 per column inch in color.
Display Ads are to be submitted camera-ready in PDF or JPG format. The Trading Post does not accept responsibility for ads having poor resolution. Ads will appear space permitting and will be sized to the nearest column inch. There is no space selection. No free display ads.
Credit Card or check must accompany ads. Please make checks payable to Loma Linda University. No refunds made for cancelled ads.
Deadline for all ads (Classified and Display ads) are Wednesdays at 2:00 p.m.
(Holiday schedule may change the weekly deadline)
- It is against policy for LLU Health work phone numbers to be included in personal ads. For ads submitted online, if no contact information is included, then the phone number submitted under "Personal Information" will be used.
- If no telephone area code is included with the ad “(909)” will be used.
- NCFNS stands for “No calls Friday night or Saturday”
- Abbreviations are not accepted, except for NCFNS (see above)
- E-mails and websites will have “< >” placed at beginning and end.
- New classified ads are placed at the end of each section; this includes renewals.
- The Trading Post is not responsible for phone or webpage downtime.
- Any changes or edits to existing ads must be in writing and emailed to email@example.com
Errors - In case of an error on the part of the Trading Post (i.e.: misinformation, significant incorrect spelling), the ad will be extended for one issue, if notification of error is made during the first week the ad runs. The Trading Post does not accept responsibility for errors due to illegible handwriting.
Advertising accepted for publication is intended to be a service to students, staff, employees, and faculty of Loma Linda University Health. The management, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse, without explanation, any advertisement, as well as make any edits or changes to the submitted advertisement. The acceptance of advertising in this publication in no way represents an endorsement or guarantee of any kind by Loma Linda University Health.